- “a safe neighborhood:” … until nightfall
- Prospect Heights: Crown Heights
- “a quick walk to the Brooklyn Children’s Museum:” you just do NOT want to live here trust me
- Apt in East Williamsburg!!: Bushwick
- in Williamsburg!!: Bushwick
- Bushwick!: Bed-Stuy / East New York
- Clinton Hill: Bed-Stuy
- “a quick walk to Pratt”: Bed-Stuy
- “brand-new renovated building”: …. in the deepest heart of Bed-Stuy
- “a quick walk to the G and C Trains:” Bed-Stuy
- “by the JMZ!:” usually at Flushing Ave. and no.
My life is going to be amazing someday. Like when I finally find a place to live.
(SIDEBAR: For those of you legitimately concerned about my sanity, and I have heard word, let it be known that I am pursuing other avenues besides Craigslist as moving options. I just currently find this type of blogging the most appropriate outlet for my raging [existential] angst.)